Agnostic.com

5 0

Best thrift store find recently?

What's the most interesting or exciting thing you have acquired second hand recently?

Post a pic if you got one

PolyComrade 6 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A large flat frying pan ( can make 2 whole grilled cheeses) and four plastic glasses.

twill Level 7 Aug 5, 2019

I scored some rather high end designer salad plates. They are almost too pretty to use! $0.50 each. (:

Zster Level 8 Aug 5, 2019

Unopened "Crimes Against Humanity" for 2$

At an auction I got a pre 61 Stella guitar for 30$ a steal in great shape.

I just got a new set of dishes. They give me great pleasure, it's the simple things that make life good. 🙂

I get you. I got mine second hand too, lovely, hand made in Japan, look like cork! They bring me much happiness too

It looks like you collect singles instead of sets. I started doing that, giving myself lots of choices for what style of dinnerware I want to dine on for any given meal... (:

@Zster the only set I have is the 4 matching plates 😛

No, no, no. I no longer frequent thrifts stores, I need to be able to find my way to my bed without stumbling on all those thrift store purchases.

I think the idea is to trade up for better rather than just accumulating more by getting new stuff without ditching the old

This is why I do not stop at yard, rummage and garage sales anymore. I am in the donating mode now.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:383883
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.