Agnostic.com

34 5

What kind of post do you like to see most on this site?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I enjoy intellectual questions. Something I can really dig into. Plus, it’s just good for your brain. But a person also has to be open to learning new information or the disscusion is a moot point.

Posts that encourage discussion or input from others.

Marz Level 7 Mar 17, 2018

I like fun posts the most, but I also like to hear about what people are feeling about the world we live in. I grow weary of the anti religious posts the most. The religious people live on the same world we do, and they have a right to do so. But I think most all post regardless of the content are OK.

Anything really, depends on the mood I'm in. I suppose I gravitate towards the silly ones if anything, but that's only because I don't really give a shit most of the time or take very much seriously, and the stuff I do just evolves around me and mine so not for here anyway. That was a long winded load of old nothing! 🙂

Lmao...no really....I get it!

Anything I'm interested in. Even if a topic has been done to death, such as the old "I live in a religious area, and don't want to tell anyone how I really feel" can be compelling, if well stated.

I like personal stories, presented in such a way that you feel the person is sitting in front of you, telling their tale. And, of course, I appreciate unique insights.

This is a great place. Most of the posts here are thoughtful, and worth reading.

I don't mind as long as its interesting and not about religion really.

you couldn't have said it better @sarahjustme

Interesting, Intelligent, Positive Posts from Thoughtful Individuals who want to share their Sorrows, Joys, Trials and Tribulations for all those concerned. If you feel offended or lessened by what you were expecting please keep it as just another human being what he is. I consider this more of an intellectual exchange than I do a dating site and make my posts of a concerned nature rather than a romantic on. Learning how to cope in these difficult times takes many persons exchanging with each other minus bigotry, racism and sexual offenses or lifestyles.

User friendly

Random ones and ones that contradict religion.

I enjoy posts that encourage each commenter to share some fact about his/her/their self. I also enjoy humor, pet posts, and music or movie clip posts.

Zster Level 8 Mar 17, 2018

My favorites are the ones I can reply to. 🙂

I like the ones where people try to define the universe.

I like a bit of everything.

Fun light stuff that lets me learn more about others in this website, or encourages people to tell their own stories.

Intelligent ones that invite polite discussion.

I prefer posts that don't ask dull, rhetorical, inane, or unanswerable questions. I prefer posts that don't make silly, hollow, pointless comments. Like a body, a post is better when it has some meat on the bones.

Thought-provoking posts that aren't a rehash of the same old topics.

@silvereyes Your posts are always interesting and spark conversation… and the occasional outburst. 😉

Any kind that brings up an interesting and related issue.

Political … not cuz I love jumping into the trenches.. but because that’s where & how change takes place.

Varn Level 8 Mar 17, 2018

Gee...just depends on my mood. There are lots of great posts here;from silly memes to historical research discussions. Lovin it!

It depends, many people have interesting posts or questions

Post bashing religion are good. Others are good also.

I want to see one asking what one I want to see.

I confess I lean towards the subjects of atheism and how to promote it, and history, debates about the atheist movement, how to deal with religions, religious hypocrisy and themes like this, as well as science and technology. A lot of posts on personal, relationship, sex and so on really pass by me. I don't think I'm a good commentator on these subjects, so I generally don't, and I'm not into social media generally apart from this site. I'm quite surprised how some people share their personal problems here. I do like posts from clearly stated atheists and anti-theists. I like transparency in that sense. That's what I'd hope to find here. It occurred to me that if all posters were like me it would be a far more boring site. So, it's good that it has diversity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38393
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.