Agnostic.com

4 2

Sigh

Ladies (and guys), has anyone else been sent unwanted sexual messages from other users on this site? I got another one this morning and it actually has me disturbed somewhat.

There’s creeps everywhere, I know this. There’s misogynist jackasses everywhere, I know this as well. I was just hoping that a site like this would have less of it.

What has me pissed off is that these messages have come from men in their 50s and 60s; far too old to be engaging in such infantile behavior and far too old to be soliciting sex from someone 20-30+ years younger than themselves. Also being told that asexuality is not a real orientation and that I just need to be fucked into liking sex.

I’m just ranting and it’s over now, lol.

PeppermintDreads 7 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some people just never grow up, however there is no excuse for that behavior. I am sorry you have encountered that.

Sorry to hear that. Report them.

A friend of mine was messaged by 2 believers on here that was hitting on her on her. On her profile it says she is only here for community. WTF is wrong with people. @Delilahjones33 is right you should out them even screenshot the messages and post those too.

I haven’t on this site. Might I suggest you out them so those of us who choose can block them in solidarity...

@PeppermintDreads wow and done

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38517
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.