Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Montana man assaulted 13-year-old boy for ’disrespecting the national anthem,’ witness says - The Washington Post

This dude criminally assaulted a THIRTEEN year old for (in his mind) disrespecting the national anthem. The child's crime? He failed to remove his cap! So the man slammed the boy's head on the ground, causing him to suffer: bleeding from the ears, temporal skull fractures, seizures, and of course loss of consciousness. The child had to be flown to a hospital. The man has a prior conviction for assault on his record but has been released on his own recognizance. I fail to understand this.

BookDeath 8 Aug 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Someone should have stomped the asshole's hands into oblivion. Never to be able to wipe his ass again.

He definitely over reacted and was way out of line and deserving punishment for what he did to the child even though the child was certainly being disrespectful if he had refused to remove his cap when asked. Collin Kaapernick on the other hand should have been fired from the team immediately when he took a knee during the national anthem.

@Trajan61 THE CHILD WAS BEING A CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man needs to be locked up. As far as respecting the anthem, let's start the draft up again and maybe all can learn of this type of respect including the man who needs locked up.

I hope the boy is OK.

My allegiance is to the constitution. PERIOD! NO piece of cloth. NO song. NO other bullshit.

Can't read it without subscribing. 😟

Found this - [yorknewstimes.com]

My hope is he goes to jail for life and his assets are seized to help with the long term care that child will need. TBI is serious business.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:385252
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.