Agnostic.com

13 3

My life has come to an event horizon. I wanted to post it here, because facebook is useless. A lot of things are coming together, which gives me hope. But there's a lot more things that have to fall in line for it all to be a good thing. I don't want to get into detail, but I just had to voice my optimism and my extreme fear. Anyone else have a situation that could change the whole projectory of your life as long as all the stars align? As they say "I'm cautiously optomistic!"

stomato 6 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kind of vague..not sure what you're talking about, since that could be true for anyone at any time. But I hope it all works out for you.

What you need is a magic eight ball to let you know how these things turn out!

@Donotbelieve It's trying to keep the lines of communication open....poor lonely magic eight ball...hehe

@Donotbelieve lava lamp? More like lava slut! Keep it in your pants, hippie lamp!

@Donotbelieve I was just about to take a drink of coffee, and I would have spit it everywhere....HAHA!!!!

Big changes often include hope and fear. I wish you well on your journey!

I’m in the same boat right now. Had a major event happen and now I am changing my path. It is scary and a bit exciting but have to keep moving forward in a positive direction. I am so thankful for my family for their support to enable me to regroup and redirect. I am so grateful for my friends and family for the support they have shown me during my recent crisis.

In the last few years I have described my life as a "Plinko" type chain of events. It makes arriving where I have seem more amazing and I am content for now in the outcome. I wouldn't mind landing in a good romantic relationship to enhance that a bit, but time may still tell; Im not out of Plinko chips yet, lol

There are still times that I try to steer my life, because Fate can be fickle and sometimes unreliable.

There have been a few Event Horizons in my life and my only choice in doing things was to face forward and keep going. Facing fears jist requires us to say "Let's do it and let the chips fall where they may."

Hope things work well for you @stomato

Always. I made the decision to free myself to travel and meet site members. I had to take a chance. Still taking that chance. If I meet the right guy I'll relocate.

If everything lines up I could be drinking beer, eating pizza and watching basketball tonight.

Good Luck - Will the beer be green?

@ThinkKate nah

It all sounds like hocus pokus to me

Yeah I'm having a "Me Too" moment along with you in sorts. If all goes well Memorial weekend could be a pivotal point in my life. My best wishes to everyone out there who is taking a chance on something better.

I'd say I'm praying for you, but ... you know! Good luck to you and good vibes sent to the universe!!

I think that I would make sure that 'fear' is not a driving force? That must be faced first! Take your time, there is no need to rush into anything unless your life is in danger! In that case do not wait, seek safety now! If you ask yourself, what actions you need for your decision...you will get the answer! It will come as a deep knowing, so just relax and think out your ideas clearly...best of luck!

@Freedompath Thanks for the encouragement. I do use my gut feelings to guide my way a lot in my life. I've never found it to fail.

Yes and best of luck to you! I had a really shitty job a few years ago but my boss was really amazing. Things changed there all the time, his go to phrase was “change invigorates is!” My you feel invigorated!

I believe that statement could be made for any person. In an instant your life can change for the better or worse or just stop.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.