Agnostic.com

7 2

What job would you never want?

I have a cousin who works for a sanitation company where they collect nuclear rods and place them in underground vaults for disposal. He tells me they expanded into toxic waste and oil spill cleanup as well. While I'm glad someone is doing this work, it would not be for me.

SteveB 7 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would never be a cop. For me to feel justified in binding someone's hands stuffing them in a backseat while handcuffs dig into their wrists, lock them up in a cold concrete room and leave them, they would have to do something very bad to me .Cops do it every day for the smallest, simplest things and many enjoy it.

I have had experience with some of that paranoia , suspicion, and anger .That is why I believe they should constantly evaluated, counseled, trained. They take a little course then they are thrown in the fire They are killing citizens at an alarming rate. It is time to admit this is a crisis and start treating like one.

Minister, preacher, evangelist, missionary...

My all worst jobs.

Although I enjoyed teaching at the HS and college levels...I will never teach grammar school.

I don't want to be a nun, because I don't want to change my gender.

Animal euthanasia applicater.

Animal euthanasia applicater.

I would never want to be a Catholic priest because I have no interest in molesting young boys

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3866
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.