Agnostic.com

9 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think they should teach creationism ... alongside evolutiion theory ... and the body of evidence evidence supporting both..... I have complete faith in 5 year olds to take on ideas, judge them and make up their own mind

If I weren't already deeply opposed to him, that alone would make me vote against him and any party of which he is a part.

Idiots get elected by a bunch of idiots......

This country is full of fools. But some of them have seen the light and hopefully Pence and racist boss won't get elected an 2nd term.

For one thing, he's not an idiot. He is in fact a shrewd and clever mofo, far more dangerous than Trump. As for how he got elected, long story, but Reagan ending the Fairness Doctrine was the thing that allowed things like Faux News and Rush Limbaugh to thrive. Add that to the Evangelicals getting home schooling be OK for anyone, so a whole generation of kids got raised on Creationism and science denial, and here we are. A Democratic party who sold their souls to big business and stood by doing nothing hasn't helped.

I don't think pence is an idiot, he is responsible for the confirmation of Betsy devos among many other tie breaking senate votes. He is concretely the antithesis of my ideology. To call him an idiot is dismissive of what harm he has done. He is driven by pure faith that he is divinely inspired. And he literally is brought comfort that people who do not fit his model of christianity will burn for all eternity. He is a real life super villain waiting to usher in the apocalypse of revelation. He is no dummy. He is evil.

It wasn't me! I voted for someone else!

Me too. I voted for someone else also.

Wants religious state Bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 11, 2019

"Mike Pence Is A Fucking Moron" should be taught in schools.

Jnei Level 8 Aug 11, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:387332
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.