Agnostic.com

4 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

FLAT... it's flat I say, all this stuff is fake, has been faked for centuries all a part of the ominous plan of THEM!!!!

We've been doing that since the 50's bell x -1 with test pilots that became astronauts

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 22, 2019

Cool! The only thing flat is the electrical activity in flat earthers brains! 😁

I read some of the comments in this link and it absolutely blows my mind that there are people who actually believe the earth is flat...smdh.

@SeaGreenEyez Stupid is a real condition. It exists in far more folks than I had previously thought. These last couple of years have been a real eye opener.

Yes they claim the earth is a flat disk

@SeaGreenEyez and quote Stanley Kubrick he claims he was paid by NASA to film a fake moon landing

@SeaGreenEyez Chuck Yeager flew a high altitude jet to such heights but only landed the X-1 he was carried aloft by a cargo plane and detached seconds before engines powered up

@GreenAtheist I saw a show, it might have been Myth Busters, where they showed that they had the technology to make it to the moon and back, but not the technological/special effects ability to fake it. People are willfully ignorant, that is all I can attribute it to. Or, maybe certain parts of their brains just simply do not function properly.

@Joanne WILLFULLY stupid you bet....part of the living in denial is all about the shooters who sliced off half of JFKs head... these moon deniers and flat earthers are either extremely afraid of guns or expert shooters of deer elk moose et al ....no body can possibly do all the damage to Governor Connolly & JFK with 2 fifty year old bullets from Italy in the mail....so it's very easy to shift hatred of Texas lies in Dallas to Houston truth....hatred blinds people so bad they bounce back and forth from lies to truth in front of their faces

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:392539
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.