Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK 50 Things Only People Who Lived in the 1970s Will Remember

Did you experience the 70s? Here's a trip down memory lane that's chock full O' links to other 70s memories! #7 requires an answer. What did your parents do or say?

IAJO163 8 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, I remember all that stuff. Thanks for reminding me that I'm an old fart now.

I had a 69 Bonneville that had a factory-installed 8-track player and FM stereo radio with a power antenna. And according to the owner's manual 428 cubic inch 370 horsepower fuel hog V8, premium fuel only.

I had a 68 Pontiac LeMans Sprint. 6cyl engine w/4bbl carb and 3spd manual transmission. It was rare and hot! My 8 track was in the house. lol.

Some good memories there, but several of them are America exclusive.

Agreed. See if you can find and post your version. I'm sure people would like to know what your past was like.

I couldnt see pictures. Maybe because I only have my.pho e to go online now.

Yes. I have that problem when people send me stuff from their phones. I can't get sound on my computer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:393208
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.