Agnostic.com

32 32

After the orgy and why I love going to the dentist.

In high school and my 20s and 30s, I did what I called literature surveys. I read great books of South American, Russian, black American and gay authors.

"After the orgy, popper wrappers littered the floors," I read in a book by a gay man. This snagged my attention. Amyl nitrate poppers.

Nitrous oxide. Since age 20, I wear pants to the dentist for an easy reach, and bring a large book or magazine. Place the magazine face down in my lap. I ask the dental assistant to turn up the nitrous oxide. "I have a high tolerance." She leaves for 10 minutes for it to take effect.

Breathing deeply with one hand under the magazine, I have increasing waves of orgasms, keeping a weather eye on the door.

Last week while having my teeth cleaned, I had quiet rolling orgasms going during the entire cleaning. Stopped when the dentist came in.

One of the pleasures of life. Although I look like a librarian, I'm a lifelong sensualist.

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Coolest post I have read here... Ever! Good on ya, Guuurl! And to think I was having fun as a teen merely sitting over the vibrating engine compartment of the city bus and getting a raging hardon watching girls thru the windows, ha, ha!

Doing that at dentist office never occurred to me. I was more concerned with getting the hell out of their when they were done.

Poppers have extremely serious side effects. Inhaling poppers can cause severe effects, and may be fatal.

Taking the drug in this way can cause irregular and rapid heart rhythms and result in a syndrome called "sudden sniffing death."

Also, poppers can have other complications that are potentially fatal.

For example, the drug can cause methemoglobinemia, a life-threatening condition that occurs when the body produces too much methemoglobin, a substance in red blood cells.

N2O is safer for occasional use.

Deceived, some fools inject it into their cars intake system just for more power.

@motrubl4u internal combustion engine so 20th century

@motrubl4u buddy of mine restored a 71 Challenger very nice car 440 six pack it was quick, I'll keep my Volt for now I like the quiet.

N2O inhaled just prior to the height of orgasm will leave you literally shaking in your boots (if you are wearing them at the time) when you hit the big time! An experience you will not believe and will definitely want to relive! Nothing short of amazing.

I tried Amyl Nitrate years ago. I was turned onto it the same way. N2O is SO much better! Try it! (Not at the dentist though... I mean... Unless you REALLY like the dentist!)

LiterateHiker... Sorry, but you don't seem the type to have written that post.

@RiverRick

Although I look like a librarian, I am a lifelong sensualist.

@LiterateHiker I've only ever taken N2O as a "whippet"... Always a hit at parties.

I'm due for a cleaning in the next few months and my dentist always offers nitrous. It's just that they charge extra and the insurance doesn't pay... Sounds like it might be worth the expense. Ha!

Hmm 🤔
Guess I’ve been doing it wrong all these years 😂

When I was at uni, a mate nicked a tank of nitrous from the chem labs. He fitted it with a regulator, with a thin piece of stiff, flexible tube sticking out of it.
We painted the top like R2D2.
So, you rolled R2 between your legs, stuck the tube between your teeth, and cranked the regulator.
Breath deep.
When you lost control of your jaw muscles, the tube would spring out with a distinctive hiss, and it was the next person's turn.
I've also found it mixes very well with other drugs. Weed, ecstasy, but especially hallucinogens. Farkin' hell, nitrous plus acid turns my brain inside out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:393815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.