Agnostic.com

85 8

Who or what do you sleep with at night?

For example, I have my favorite pillow plus three others with my laptop at my feet and my cell to my right side.
Unfortunately, there is no whom right now.

• 43 votes
  • 42 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 22 votes
  • 21 votes
  • 38 votes
ashortbeauty 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

85 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In the winter: Electric blanket warming two feather comforters. To slide into a warm bed on a cold winter's night is a very pleasant.

Me, myself, and I. And I sleep in the middle of the bed, naked. And that's that.

Vodka and orange juice

• Six stuffed animals - bear, pig, shark, penguin, rabbit, killer whale

• Two pillows

palex Level 6 Sep 21, 2018

I'm on the couch, my two cats are usually under it.

Me, myself and I....and at times we are a motley crew

My kid, his dog, my phone and my favorite pillow.

Youtube. MST3K often lulls me to sleep.

Two chihuahuas

Cats. Sometimes a person I am dating. Mostly by myself, with cats. And that is just fine with me.

Two little senior dogs. ♥

my significant other snores, flails and could wake the dead if he happened to sneeze. he wears a cpap. therefore we have our own rooms. i sleep with my bedroom door open so the dog and five cats can come and go freely; there is one cat named tevye who sometimes asks me to open my s.o.'s door so he can go in and snuggle with him, but just as often he is on my pillow, sometimes chewing my hair. his sister golde will vie for that position, though she is also happy in my arms. tevye's wife penny sleeps on my body. their daughter wendy sleeps on the other side of the bed, and their other daughter kuma sometimes snuggles with her papa. ramona the dog sleeps in her doggie bed on the floor, and sometimes tevye eschews both me AND my guy and instead sleeps in the doggie bed with ramona. ramona loves this. oh and i have a TON of bolster pilows and bed pillows too. (when i was in college i slept with books, records and a guitar on my bed!)

g

Right now, just this guy and a ton of pillows.

Qualia Level 8 July 23, 2018

I love dobies ... They're my favorite dogs.

@SirDaddyGru Same. They're the best.

Absolutely nobody! A pillow under my head and at least a sheet over my body. That’s it, but not by choice.

Always with the dogs, sometimes with the wife and definitely with headphones playing some type of music. Without the tunes and dogs my PTSD takes over. Biggest reason we do separate beds as I can be a handful in my sleep

It's good that y'all can work this out. Dogs and music are both calming

Technology, either in the form of several interesting instructional sites on YouTube or read on my Kindle. I read real books as well. And often my landlord's cat who divides his time between us.

I live alone and not currently seeing anyone

A power board, my phone and my new smart light to blaringly wake me up in the morning. Holy fuck I'm dating Google

Lol

Nothing

Just covers and pillows? Or literally nothing?

@ashortbeauty Just covers and pillows and a pair of thermals if it's really chilly 🙂 (I'm kidding about the last bit)

This ...

One of the cats chooses to sleep with me each night... although she will come and go all night long. Teh other cat sleeps with my sister.

I also listen to NPR on the radio, with only just enouhg voluem to hear it whiel I am still awake

I sleep with soft music or sounds of ocean surf playing all night. Other than that I sleep alone.

My dog and cat decided to sleep with my daughter and her boyfriend downstairs so now I have my plush dog.

I hope that your phone and computer are not left switched on whilst you sleep.
[en.wikipedia.org]

The poor man's wife as it is known in former Dutch Far East colonies.
The poor man's wife is simply a cushion fastened to one leg to hold the knees apart to allow the breeze to say hello to the nether regions and to importantly help align the legs to the hips which in turn will correctly align with the spine.

You mean a wife is supposed to do that?

@Rudy1962 lol. It's been a long time but what else would you constructively use a wife for when sleeping?

@FrayedBear chase away potential home invaders

@Rudy1962 ROFL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39507
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.