Agnostic.com

85 8

Who or what do you sleep with at night?

For example, I have my favorite pillow plus three others with my laptop at my feet and my cell to my right side.
Unfortunately, there is no whom right now.

• 43 votes
  • 42 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 22 votes
  • 21 votes
  • 38 votes
ashortbeauty 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

85 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The poor man's wife as it is known in former Dutch Far East colonies.
The poor man's wife is simply a cushion fastened to one leg to hold the knees apart to allow the breeze to say hello to the nether regions and to importantly help align the legs to the hips which in turn will correctly align with the spine.

You mean a wife is supposed to do that?

@Rudy1962 lol. It's been a long time but what else would you constructively use a wife for when sleeping?

@FrayedBear chase away potential home invaders

@Rudy1962 ROFL

Occasionally (but not often), a significant other. Every once in a while an insignificant other.

I sleep alone under the ceiling fan.

A bunch of pillows, a crocheted aphgan that I can stick my toes through and a light comforter.
Since it's a queen and I sleep alone the laptop is laying on the left side of the bed. Phone on nitestand, TV typically on all night as I cannot sleep in total silence.

You know when I sleep alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Thanks for the earworm!

My regrets and fears and broken dreams

Crowded bed, my friend.

@Blindbird That's why I am single. No room for anyone else in bed with all that stuff already in the bed with me. Sons a bitches take up a lot of room and are blanket hogs.

I can relate.....4 - 5 pillows.....waiting for the empty space to be filled.....soon I hope.

Nena Level 6 Mar 19, 2018

My thoughts.

I sleep with these two bitches

I usually sleep by myself or with a giraffe plush that my significant other bought for me. Once in a while I get to sleep with my dog or my significant other. 🙂

Mea Level 7 Mar 18, 2018

Occassionally my cat will come down and join me. My dog enjoys sleeping at the foot. And I also sleep with 17 pillows

Right now, just this guy and a ton of pillows.

Qualia Level 8 July 23, 2018

I love dobies ... They're my favorite dogs.

@SirDaddyGru Same. They're the best.

A power board, my phone and my new smart light to blaringly wake me up in the morning. Holy fuck I'm dating Google

Lol

My dog and cat decided to sleep with my daughter and her boyfriend downstairs so now I have my plush dog.

My blanket and pillows.

Vastly prefer girl person!

I have a big pillow I can wrap my leg around, and I usually have a handy hair brush to scratch with and also the remote control. If the right female is present I can wrap my leg around her instead.

I've been accused of having an affair with my pillows. I usually have at least 6 on my bed. Oh yeah, and my CPAP machine. Can't live without it (literally).

My self and the pillows im single

Usually nothing, but occasionally I fall asleep watching videos on my tablet. Last night it was YouTube videos of "mysterious creatires."

JimG Level 8 Mar 19, 2018

WhenI sleep at night I usually have my dog with me

My dog sleeps in my room, if my son is away, his cat sleeps with me, otherwise, all alone.

Alone with a blanket and pillow.

Usually listen to a podcast

And a favorite pillow. Would prefer that to not be the norm.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39507
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.