Agnostic.com

85 8

Who or what do you sleep with at night?

For example, I have my favorite pillow plus three others with my laptop at my feet and my cell to my right side.
Unfortunately, there is no whom right now.

• 43 votes
  • 42 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 22 votes
  • 21 votes
  • 38 votes
ashortbeauty 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

85 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just me in the pitch blackness. I need it quiet.

My baby dog

Two pillows, comforter and my cell phone

I have two Cats who have adopted me. After I lost my last dog I figured not to get another pet. They had other ideas. Elvira is hogging-up my lap right now.

Dog but she often jumps off and sleeps on her bed or on the window seat in my office. White noise all the time. CPAP. Amazon Echo - alarm clock & lighting control. Tablet for guided bedtime meditation.

Never my phone or a laptop.

I sleep alone. Most of the time I have a horror movie playing on Netflix.

I like a cold jacket or two

Just me.

Pillow, because my knees turn into 100% pure skeleton when I decide to sleep on my side.

Me, myself, and I. And I sleep in the middle of the bed, naked. And that's that.

Always with the dogs, sometimes with the wife and definitely with headphones playing some type of music. Without the tunes and dogs my PTSD takes over. Biggest reason we do separate beds as I can be a handful in my sleep

It's good that y'all can work this out. Dogs and music are both calming

Technology, either in the form of several interesting instructional sites on YouTube or read on my Kindle. I read real books as well. And often my landlord's cat who divides his time between us.

I live alone and not currently seeing anyone

This ...

One of the cats chooses to sleep with me each night... although she will come and go all night long. Teh other cat sleeps with my sister.

I also listen to NPR on the radio, with only just enouhg voluem to hear it whiel I am still awake

I sleep with soft music or sounds of ocean surf playing all night. Other than that I sleep alone.

Why do I get a notification everytime someone responds to this question? It isn't my post. Anyone else having that issue?

You may have favorited it by accident.

@Blindbird thanks. Makes sense. On my stuff it says. "Favorite Posts : 3" and I didn't know what the hell that meant

@Blindbird you were right. I did. I learned something new today 🙂

@Rudy1962 no problem. I've done it before too.

My beautiful cat Timmy

Can't see Timmy

@ashortbeauty Yeah it's not letting me post it for whatever reason. Sorry

Kindles are always there. In some respects we could be considered technology we are a bundle of chemicals that work in a defined manor .

In the winter: Electric blanket warming two feather comforters. To slide into a warm bed on a cold winter's night is a very pleasant.

Vodka and orange juice

• Six stuffed animals - bear, pig, shark, penguin, rabbit, killer whale

• Two pillows

palex Level 6 Sep 21, 2018

I'm on the couch, my two cats are usually under it.

Me, myself and I....and at times we are a motley crew

My kid, his dog, my phone and my favorite pillow.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39507
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.