Agnostic.com

12 1

Older celebrity actors/actresses that are still very attractive.

Always been attracted to Julia Louis-Dreyfus. She's 57 and I still find her sexy.

Jesusluvsu 6 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a youngster, Sally Field and Sigourney Weaver were very attractive ... Now I am older and I'm not sure who half the actresses are.

Gozer Level 4 Mar 25, 2018

How about Susan Sarandon?

I really like Michelle Pfiefer...

I,ve been in lust with Sophia Loren since I was a boy . I,m still waiting !

Of course rich celebrity look great. If I could afford my own personal vegan chef, a personal trainer to visit me in my home gym, and of course, the pampering massage afterwards. Not to mention a personal assistant, a stylin' wardrobe, and regular cosmetic surgeries. Hell, I'd be better looking than George Clooney. Not that I'm jealous or anything.

Meryl Streep, Glen Close, Jane Fonda, Emma Thompson, for a start. Most are my age or older and are simply more fascinating than many youngef women. Intelligence is so sexy, too.

Liz Hurley, Heather Graham

Liz Hurley, Heather Graham

Keanu Reeves is my GILF

Here's a woefully incomplete list of actresses who are more than a few years older than I am (I made 48 the arbitrary cutoff), whom I find quite attractive, and who don't need "for their age" added as a qualifier:

• Michelle Pfeiffer, 59
  • Julianne Moore, 57
  • Julie Bowen, 48
  • Elizabeth Hurley, 52
  • Rene Russo, 64
  • Lucy Lawless, 49
  • Salma Hayek, 51
  • Catherine Zeta-Jones, 48
  • Jeri Ryan, 50
  • Amy Brenneman, 53
  • Lori Loughlin, 53

Julian Moore is 57 as well.

Hugh Jackman!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Winona Ryder for me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39638
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.