Agnostic.com

91 11

Why Men Send Dick Pics

What are your thoughts?

[psychologytoday.com]

VictoriaNotes 9 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

91 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm new here..how do I delete a mail..help...I'm desperate..

nothing to do with this thread,honest 😉

I am not sure why and I couldn't figure out why so many women complained and was seeing so many memes about it until it happened to me and received three random ones in under a week along with attempts to call me on messenger 2-3-4 am. Needless to say I blocked them really fast but I totally shared the pics with my gay friends and discussed the merits or lack of them thereoff and got a good laugh out of them. I still don't get it though cause to this day I've never thought of sending pictures of any of my private parts to someone, you want to see it you have to work for it. Leave some mystery alive!

I really don’t understand this. I have never sent a dick pic that wasn’t requested. I don’t even send dick pics to every woman that has requested one. You never know if you are being catfished or not. I have to know you before you get a dick pic. And now the only that gets them is my girlfriend.

I can’t figure this out either! I did chat with woman who complained about it and then a couple of days later asked me for one! Mixed signals!

Good answers. Certainly it's criminal when you get down to it. Another related question is why are so many women with men that have sent them unprompted dick picks? I know many, and they speak on it like they're more flattered and excited by it than disgusted.

@VictoriaNotes These are people in relationships. One I can think of is married. It's possible that they just want sex with the other person and are just going along with the relationship for it, but who knows?

Because they Assume you will be as excited as they are by this marvelous creature attached to them

Possibly because they assume a large penis can substitite for a small brain.

@VictoriaNotes, do you remember a similar post I made back in Nov/Dec? What I find interesting is that the article actually tries to explain and almost makes this act somewhat normal. However, almost unnamimously the responses, from back then and now are practically the same. In general the men on this site, think that these men are pigs, immature, and even verging on criminal. I find that significant. Not that I'm discounting what the women say, because I've experienced the unsolicited dick pics too. But men are the ones doing this and "our men", at least the ones commenting, seem to have rather strong opinions against this behavior. What do you make of that? Are our guys more mature, intelligent, respectful, understanding, what?

Me too! We have some of the best guys, here on this site!

Because they Assume you will be as excited as they are by this marvelous creature attached to them

10% of the time, it works every time

Biggest turn off ever!

I've never done it i think it's stupid and i feel the same when a woman sends me nudes...gilthy whires jk, but seriously it's just stupid

I think men are genetically more predisposed to respond to visual stimulation than women.
So they send one for 2 different reasons, 1: because they think women will respond to it in the same way as they would if they received a similar pic from a woman, and 2: in the vain hope they'll be reciprocated in the same way.
The problem is a lack of self awareness and intelligence in the male community.

There are a lot of factors in play. In part it's primitive thinking. Men like pictures of boobs, ergo women must like pictures of penises. There is also the hope a woman has gotten one and thought "huh, I would like to engage sexually with that." Statistically I'm certain it has happened, and desprit guy gotta play the odds. And of course there's those guys hoping for some quid pro quo.

Because they’re moronic?

This one is even worse 🙂

FYI NSFW

[isapenis.wordpress.com]

Nomad Level 6 Mar 19, 2018

Why do men send dick pics? Or to be fairer, why do the sort of men who send dick pics send dick pics?

If it comes at you out of the blue, then quite simply because they get off on sending you dick pics. Having you look at a picture of their penis gives them a cheap thrill, and since their cheap thrill is all that matters, happy days. It only takes one finger to click the 'send' button, and the other hand is busy doing other things.

If it happens later, I think it can be a misguided compliment. A sign of how excited you're supposedly making them (who knows when the picture was taken, or what they were thinking about at the time?) The thing is, "I like your pictures" is a complement. Add "while masturbating" and it no longer is. Guys will jerk off to just about anything when they're horny, including things that positively disgust them when they're not.

Whats worse than a dick-pick?

A dick-cheney-pic 😉

Nomad Level 6 Mar 19, 2018

Evil dick. (( shudder ))

They consider genitals to be the most interesting part of a woman and so believe woman consider genitals the most interesting part of a man. They are wrong.

My brain is unbelievably attractive, and I have an enormous heart, but neither are terribly photogenic ?

Of course you're taling about unsolicited pics.
Then again, it is our favorite part and we just want to show it off.
Have you ever seen a woman right after she's gotten a boob-job?

Not entirely a fair comparison, given how often women have had men yell, “Show us yer tits!” Showing them off is typically a little less unsolicited. (Disclosure: I have never exposed mine anywhere except a bedroom)
?

I prefer to keep my dick off of the internet lol!

Well Ihave never done a dick pick but think about it like this. If a guy sends a dick pick too one girl that odds of her msging back the she is DTF are low but you send it too 10 Girls they are higher at the end of the day he just wants too Smash.

Thinking of some of the recent items in the news * lean towards ego and an overinflated sense of entitlement, "I can do this because I'm important!" Or is it impotent? I get them confused.

BillF Level 7 Mar 19, 2018

Most excellent article. I'm just going to share a part of it here...

Ultimately, the answer here lies in greater dialogue with men and women, over what they actually want in sexual communications. This might reach some of these men, those who are genuinely not understanding some sexual differences. But, this requires for women to have the safety to be honest about their sexual interests. For instance, could women ever say, "Look, I probably WOULD like to see your penis pic, but I'd like to be able to ASK for it..."? The shaming and suppression of female sexuality is part of the issue here, as men don't feel they understand what women actually want sexually, and women don't feel they can express it safely.

But I encourage you to read the whole article!
Also, don't be a dic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39782
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.