Agnostic.com

19 8

Is anyone else as excited as I am to see the new growth as spring begins?

Tamrenee 3 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very excited and I started a new gardening group if anyone is interested it’s called Gardeners

When it starts I will be! March in Michigan and all that....

Me Ijust come alive with it.

Me, except when the pollen comes out, my allergies go crazy. Don't get me started with grass-cutters. Ugh... I sneeze way too much.

Beginning of the month , I had the mowers put down weed and feed , the lawn is beautiful ! My herbs in a planter box , that survived from last year and are looking great (snipped off chives for last night's potato ) . The perenial day lillies , foliage is thick and green . One of the azelias just finished blooming it's little heart out . The other is getting transplanted to a new planter , because the old one split open . There's an obnixoius weed , I call velcro , that has just been blooming with lovely pink bloosoms . The ferns are unfurling , The vincea is looking good . We've put fertilizer out for the oleanders and crepe myrtels . I havne't killed the grape vine I planted , yet . I put in asparagras , just over a week ago , and I just noticed a 6" feathery sprout . I'll need to break them off this year , but should have some for eating next year . The mint is looking vibrent , and smells great ! My itchy green thumb has gotten help , but it still needs to function .

I love it when the seasons change. I travel constantly and the scenery is awesome. I look forward to all of the seasons changes

Absolutely! Here in coastal California, everything is emerald green with the recent rains, and the mustard flowers and wildflowers are popping out everywhere. Lovely!

My daffodils are blooming, both the native and hybrids. My lilacs are budding like crazy. I'm ready to start gardening! But I can't cause Missouri weather is screwy and it might snow before next week. :/

Growing up in Alaska, I can't tell you how excited I am to see the first daffodills and the flowering trees here in the south. I loathe being cold.

Yes everything in my food forest is starting to come to life I already have blue berries showing up

We're already several weeks in. It's nice that things are coming back, but I'll be really happy when the pollen dies down.

Yes! One of my favorite things is watching everything become green again.

I still have 18 inches of snow with more expected this week.

You gotta get outa there... I’ve got orange blossoms n new growth on grape vines.
Nanner nanner nanner. jajaja

That makes two of us.

My mom is in Florida alone but we don't get along well enough to live together.

yes very...camera always ready 😉

Yeah I live the transitional seasons

Check my wallet every day. No green yet.

Seriously, yes. My trees are beginning to bud (the ones that are still alive) and the rose bushes are coming on strong.

Yes, we were teased with a couple 60 degree days a couple weeks ago, then we got another couple inches of snow. Come on mother nature, I have outdoor things to do!

I bought onion bulbs on Saturday. It's spring planting time for some crops!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39825
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.