Agnostic.com

7 4

Renaissance festivals anyone?

Have you ever been to a Renaissance Festival? Did you like it?
It's all I've done since I was 5 years old.
Making and selling wooden swords and shields is my life on the road.

ThomasParker 4 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Having travelled 48 of the 50 states, doing Renaissance festivals for the last 38 years, I've seen so many beautiful parts of this country and I've had so much fun along the way.

Last year was the first year that I was not there in a very long time my merchandise is still there but I am no longer

I've always wanted to go.

The Colorado Renaissance festival is a good fair I have lots of friends that go there each year

@ThomasParker No ride there for me or anyone who would want to go.

I believe the coloradough festival starts 2nd or 3rd weekend in June which means you have some time to try to find a ride or if you want I can sure I can point some cute Rennie in your direction

They are very fun!

I haven't been a while but there is one in Carver (MA) every year "King Richard's Faire". Loads of fun. Jousting etc...

My brother sells our familys swords there.
It is one of the best in the country

@ThomasParker I've been at that Smithy! 😉 Probably met your brother.

They sure are a lot of fun.

Do you know Bevan Iredell?

Bevan this the best troll. I don't know I'm extremely well but I've hung out with him a few times he's a good guy

@ThomasParker -- Bevan was my associate's son when I was in business in Carlsbad, CA. I first met him when he was 7 years old.

I love to go to Ren and Medieval Fairs. I usually attend one or two a year but I have not been to one in a while due to finances.

Unfortunately the prices keep going up for everyone vendors included

I only started attending them a few years ago, and the ones where I live are apparently pretty lame compared to ones in the rest of the country. I really enjoy them though.

Never been to one before, but I would sure like to. That sounds like a pretty cool job, making wooden swords and shields, it takes alot of skill to do something like that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39866
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.