Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Progressives Explode After ABC Panel Featuring Chris Christie and Rahm Emanuel Launches Attack on Medicare For All | Common Dreams News

WTF?!?

"The ABC political show "This Week" on Sunday devoted a chunk of time to attacking Medicare for All, drawing fire for the segment's panel makeup and language.

Of particular gall to critics was the fact that the panel's nominal liberal was former Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, a fiercely right-wing Democrat whose decades-long career in Washington, as Intercept editor Ryan Grim recently detailed in his book "We've Got People," has been devoted to stifling the party's progressive wing.

Sunday was no different as Emanuel, now an investment banker with the firm Center View Partners, took aim at Medicare for All by framing the broadly popular policy proposal as a danger to Democratic electoral hopes in 2020."

WilliamCharles 8 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've met Rahm Emanuel. He made me cringe.

Yeah... he seems pretty Machiavellian.

"right wing democrat" call him what he is- closet republican. No mention of Chrisit's mafia style governance or Emanuel's selling of Obama's senate seat? True or not, both of these guys are very unpopular and considered scandalous to voters. Are media so out of touch they think these guys will sway the voters in any way? Odd. Who is choosing these guys for pr? Same people that ran Hillary's campaign?

I would prefer universal healthcare. Even with medicare you can still lose a livelihood.

Yuck 😝

Emanuel is a fake democrat.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:399635
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.