Agnostic.com

32 9

This is the single most important question

First day here and I have the most important, telling question you've been asked in the last 5 minutes.
Which Hogwarts house are you in? I'm a Hufflepuff with mad pride.

Jsuischa 4 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is the third or fourth time for this question

Ravenclaw, according to Pottermore sorting hat! Although I do have a Gryffindor quidditch team captain shirt.

I think this shodl have been done as a poll.

I decided against it.

I don't think questions regarding fantasy are ever important.

Slytherin by far.

I live by Vulcan protocol and survive by the force not sure a sorcerer orginsition applies unless Merlin counts.

Whooooaaaa! I love star trek! My relative was the original costume designer.

I've read all the books and seen the movies with my kids, but never put myself in them, never thought about which house I'd want to be in. I thought they were excellent books, and I'm happy they got kids excited about reading. That being said when I'm in a sucky place I start talking about dementors being in the area.

Have some chocolate, you'll feel better

When everything is going to shit and I need a long break from reality, I read the Harry Potter series.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40078
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.