Agnostic.com

28 2

Should employers do pre-employment drug testing?

What do you think-- should drug testing be a common work place practice?

• 15 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 22 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 21 votes
  • 8 votes
silvereyes 8 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If testing is 94% accurate, and 100,000 people are tested, then 6,000 people will be false positive. Of those 6,000 , their second test will result in 360 people having been found to be positive after two tests...conversly, no drug user who is exonerated will demand a retest!

Yes, since legal drugs kill more people than illegal drugs. Yes, let's help the Nationaism Government again.. Go Ahead, test everyone all up the Ying Yang and sort this garbage junkyard of a stomach us the masses are deeply program to have. Pay no attention to sugar, salt ,preservatives and dozens of greatest killers that partnership by government and Corperationism since 1960s. They are just following orders by the UN and NWO Agenda to bring the earth population down to 2 billion.

I'm tired of telling people Nationaism is more dangerous than Religion. Or it is our private business on what each of us put into our bodies. I don't care what assholes think, on the other hand my body is a sacred temple.

Igot a job in a warehouse when Iwas 24. Iwas a none drinker, none drug taking weed smoker.

when Istarted the job Iwas told there was a drugs test and , indeed, weed was classed as a drug.

when Iadmitted Ididnt class weed as a drug and Ido use it Iwas dismissed (before the drug test that would have cost them money)

applied for student loans the next week and left the region for a year, and then the country for a year. (and am kinda planning the same again)

freaking england.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40168
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.