Agnostic.com

22 11

He thinks his desire is a powerful magnet. On what planet?

"If I kissed you, you would be my lover forever," a man bragged this week.

"Nice try," I replied. "Men typically think they are great lovers. Delusional."

I looked at his grungy, dark teeth and fat belly. A motorcycle enthusiast, he doesn't exercise. He has a terrible diet, is always overweight and has diabetes. We have nothing in common.

For years, he's had the hots for me. "You have a beautiful body," he says. Ugh.

We volunteer for North Central Washington Democrats. I have known him for years.

Hit the brakes, buddy!

Your thoughts?

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm great in bed. I sleep well and I have never fallen out of one. πŸ™‚

You probably need to be blunt with him.

@Jolanta

"Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I'm not attracted to you," I wrote in a email.

@LiterateHiker You were very nice and polite, I would just have been rude and obnoxious probably, he, he.

That's a good one, got a laugh out of that......

Cripes, he sounds like a barrel of laughs. Take him up one of your mountain, that should sort him out

@LimitedLight Just banter with LH. As for LH you’ll need to ask her.

@LimitedLight Thanks for the clarity Limited Light!

@LimitedLight I think they are allowed to. America is the β€˜land of the free’ after all.

@LimitedLight

I don't like Bernie. He's an angry old man.

Delusional as usual for self proclaimed gods gift to women . Not all of us are like them but the good one's are usually overlooked, we may not be pretty but we are nice to women and others, so check out the nice guys for a change

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 14, 2019

stick with your vibrator.

Hope lives eternal in the human breast. Either this guy is out of touch with reality or he believes "Nothing ventured, Nothing gained", or he was kidding & putting you on. It's just a matter of how much of an asshole he is

Your a class act ,surprised he even tried

Obviously you have grwat taste in men

Everybody has an ego, most of which doesn't match reality.

Just because someone likes motorcycles doesn't mean they don't exercise, though.

1of5 Level 8 Sep 14, 2019

@1of5

For years, he and I have volunteered for local Democrats. I know him. He doesn't exercise and has type 2 diabetes.

@LiterateHiker so that one particular motorcycle enthusiast doesn't excercise, gotcha.

Next time just look him in the eye and ask, "You think?"

Then punch him in the esophagus! πŸ˜‰

No reason you can't have fun with it!

Sounds like he is not in touch with reality as he is far below your physical and intellectual league. Face-Palm.

I'm thinking he was kidding. Sounds like sarcasm. He must know by this point of his life that he's not one of the world's great lovers. Otherwise he's just really fucked up.

@rogueflyer

For years, he's had a crush on me. "You have a beautiful body," he says. Ugh.

He has a terrible diet, is always overweight and has diabetes. We have nothing in common.

@LiterateHiker So you're going with the "really fucked up" option.

Well, he certainly doesn't suffer from a low self esteem does he????? LOL

That's my usual luck. So I don't look anymore

Hahahaha, hubris is a wonderful thing, dripping with sarcasm.

He might be a great kisser or lover, but with grungy, dark teeth who wants to try?

CS60 Level 7 Sep 14, 2019

You give him way, way too much credit. Delusional requires a higher level of functioning than he is demonstrating.

I have a belly, but at least I know enough to not approach attractive women. Actually, any women.

Wishful thinking.

Used to go clubbing with a few friends. One was crude as hell, his pick up line was, β€œhey, wanna f@$k?”. He didn’t look much different than the rest of us ( who followed the polite approach) but we all scored fairly well. Go figure...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:402049
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.