Agnostic.com

9 4

LINK Trump at GOP retreat: 'Whether you like me or not' you 'have to elect me' | TheHill

Our country will go to hell a lot faster if he stays in office

"President Trump on Thursday told GOP lawmakers at a retreat in Baltimore that “it doesn’t matter” if people like him or not, they have “no choice” but to elect him.

“Whether you like me or not, it doesn’t matter,” Trump said at the conference Thursday night, according to The New York Times. “You have to elect me. You have no choice.”

“Our country will go to hell if any of these people get in,” he continued in reference to Democratic presidential candidates, further warning that if one of them gets elected they would “take your money and very much hurt your families.”"

jerry99 8 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The wordage of a Narcissist of in chief.

He is scared to death an AG appointed by a Democratic President will go after him before the statute of limitations runs out on things the Feds could charge him with.

It is both amazing and disgusting that none of the Republican party members have the guts to say, "Like hell we do!

Um. No choice?

The best day for the whole world will be the day this orange anus is defeated then faces justice!!!

Ever notice Trump always looks like he has a quarter-pounder, and a whopper stuck in his throat?

He is getting desperate. Who would say that, other than him. Oh wait, Biden's wife did.

Got a dose of his near incoherent rambling from Colbert… What a lazy brained narcissist ..as his adoring audience apparently smiles & nods with approval..

Varn Level 8 Sep 14, 2019

He just called himself a "stable genius" again too!

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:402072
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.