Agnostic.com

10 14

Good news for Grammarly app users

As you may be aware, the Grammarly app became incompatible when Admin enhanced the site with the fancy text editor.

If you prefer to have Grammarly over the FTE you can now turn off the FTE by going to the settings page. A toggle has been added to deactivate it. The G app should work for you now. It's working for me. Yay!

Thank you so much @Admin.

VictoriaNotes 9 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

brilliant thank you so much. i do actually like to make an effort.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 😀

what is FTE please

brilliant thank you. I think I have it thanks to you.

Thanks for posting about the toggle. I rarely used the FTE features anyway, and I didn't like how it interfered with my browser's built-in spellcheck indicators. I switched it off, and all is write with the world once more.

@VictoriaNotes Same here I'm already used to the asterisk method. lol

Yes it works indeed. If needed we can always switch it on, can't we.

Gert Level 7 Mar 20, 2018

@VictoriaNotes Yea, that's what I thought too. Make a nice print of it or put it somewhere on my computer so it becomes easy to access. In general I don't need it, but sometimes it becomes "nice to have" 🙂.

@VictoriaNotes Maybe this can help others too. Just drag the document to your desktop or save it on your phone as a picture. (at least that's how it works on my Mac)

Thanks for posting this.

Gert Level 7 Mar 20, 2018

Noted.

And the crowd went wild, or should that be the crowd goes wild, hmmm?

jeffy Level 7 Mar 20, 2018

I just wish it would work with with my Ipad keyboard.

I had no idea. This will help the grammar-challenged, I guess.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40300
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.