Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Surprising truths about legalizing cannabis | Ben Cort | TEDxMileHigh - YouTube

Arrests of blacks and hispanics increased in Colorado after legalized pot.

EdEarl 8 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cannabis is legal in my country but I don't think we have any statistics yet on the effects of legalization. It's heavily government controlled from production to dispensing to consumption. The public is a little confused as to the laws because some pertinent laws are federal, some provincial, and some municipal. The result has been people getting caught breaking laws they didn't know about or were confused about. Oh, and the number of pets brought to vets for cannabis ingestion/poisoning has increased. It will be interesting to see where all this goes in the future.

This has been my fear all along. I cannot believe in ‘free rides,’ ‘free love,’ ‘free lives!’ Janis Joplin said it so well...’freedom is just another word for nothing else to loose!’ I learned early on, that the ‘prices’ for certain things, was higher than I was willing to pay!

So true!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:403536
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.