Agnostic.com

25 4

What's your favorite atheist/skeptic YouTuber?

I have binge-watched a good share of atheist content on YouTube. What are some of your favorites?

Biblebeltskeptic 6 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tim Minchin is pretty entertaining

I'll have to check or his stuff.

I love Tim Minchin!

He's a genius! Great talent and so entertaining!

It's a toss-up between Prophet of Zod, Seth Andrews, and Cosmic Skeptic.

Cosmic skeptic is great! Atheist Experience, talk heathen are great too. Dark matter 2525 is entertaining, anything aron ra puts out.

I like Richard Carrier. His talk on whether Jesus was a real person or not was really good and informative

Seth Andrews and Thank God I'm an Atheist.

Source:

youtube

grumy Level 5 Sep 18, 2019

George Carlin

Awesome. I'm looking that up now!

Seth Andrew, The Thinking Atheist podcast.

Unfortunately neither of my favorites are very active anymore but they both have catalogs of previous work that are great. Non Stamp Collector created atheist animations and Edward Current did religious satire skits. Both guys are terrific.

Wasn’t Current the “checkmate atheists!” Guy? That was fun to watch.

@JacobMeyers Yes, he was.

I thought this was a real Christian until near the end 🙂

Good old Edward. Brillant satire.

Kyle Kulinski. Secular Talk. Love his atheism. Love his politics. Love his humour.

I'll have to look that up.

Aronra for me. It’s fun to watch him bash religion because he’s good at it. What I really enjoy a lot more though are his vids on evolution. Especially his classification of life series. When I wanna feel amazed and confused as hell without being high, I watch him talk about paleontology.

There used to be this French kid dressed up like a monk making absurd creationist arguments. Same angle that darkmatter and mr deity take. It’s gone now but he had this awesome chart about how all the slowest animals were found in the deepest rock layers and all the cheetahs were near the top because of how long they could outrun Noah’s flood. He was so dead pan serious about it that ya had to laugh watching him. I’m sad he took em down.

I do not follow much A/Ag content these days.
I do watch Paulogia fairly often though.

Here are two more I would add to the list: Darkmatter2525 and Valerie Tarico.

These days I'm really into Paulogia. I also relate pretty well to Genetically Modified Skeptic. In fact, I'm friends with Drew McCoy on my alternate FB account. Of course, I love me some Aron Ra (even though he can be a bit of an asshole lol).

Cosmic skeptic is heady but great, holy koolaid is pretty legit, dark matter 2525

Aron-Ra

Definitely!

I like bionicdance. Check her out at youtube.

One I don't see here is Christina Rad. I don't think she's still active, but I could watch her forever.

I look her up.

Just watched one of her videos. Very entertaining!

@Biblebeltskeptic ...and just a little bit cute! 🙂

Don’t really watch any, but I’ve caught a few debates and like the reasoned responses of Stephen Fry best. Richard Dawkins seems too much like an evangelist for atheism for my liking. The late Christopher Hitchens was a brilliant polemicist and his erudition was just no match for anyone on the religious side of any debate.

Oh yeah, and they're not exactly a seriously intellectual channel, but Hugo and Jake are really awesome too. Really fun guys, if you're into cringe humor. Lol. But at least they disclaim it by reassuring people that they really do have decent morals, and sometimes a joke is a joke.

Those chic tracts are crazy ridiculous!

@Biblebeltskeptic lol, yeah. And I like the way the read the Bible. Makes it super fun.

I do not follow or watch any. I am much more focused on history and classic literature.

Matt Dillahunty, Jimmy Snow, Amin Navabi, TellTale,

I loved the original Mr Deity stuff by Brian Keith Dalton - a great comic take on how silly religion is with his wife as Lucy aka Lucifer and another guy as Jesse aka Jesus.

Brian now does the more serious "Way of the Mister".

Atheism Is Unstoppable --

Aron Ra, Hitchens - even though his material is old now, Cosmic Skeptic.

Viced Rhino, Prophet of Zod, and Logicked

Jeff Dee

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:403609
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.