Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK Republican Group To Air Ad Accusing Donald Trump And Mike Pence Of Corruption

This is going to air on MSNBC. Why go to the trouble and expense to only show it to an already anti-Trump/Pence audience. Good grief! Even the ones not totally batshit crazy are idiots. 😔😔😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bravo!

This is the first time I cheered Republicans.

I got to see what it does and what the reaction is before I make a decision. This political atmosphere can support anything.

@dalefvictor

Good point.

Those ads SHOULD be airing on Faux news, IF that would be allowed!

Excellent!

3 Rethuglicans are in Iowa right now fighting TrumpOLINI for caucus night delegates to 99 county conventions next spring but 4 states now are protecting TrumpOLINI by canceling primaries and caucuses elsewhere

Tom Steyer ads on TV say the same words TrumpOLINI IS a failed businessman stealing from not thriving with partners in communities..... Pence is a criminal theocrat....none of these facts will stick as long as Billary and Biden corruption goes unpunished ....the so called whistleblower right now is all about Biden family business in Ukraine and BILLARY sold Uranium to Ukraine....fake news must start over telling the truth instead of select lies

Hillary, Biden stories are fake news. What channels are you watching?

@MojoDave the whistleblower story is in all the major newspapers and you are watching fake news to pretend BILLARY & Biden are not lifelong thieves in office....TrumpOLINI is equally guilty and that is the truth ....get over it ....vote Howie Hawkins @H'20 if you want peace and honest government ....Mayor David Doonan is Green on Howie's campaign not 50 miles from you

Fantastic

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 21, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:405244
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.