Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK Everything That’s Wrong With Elizabeth Warren - YouTube

Look how slippery this "progressive" is. what a phony

jniece 6 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We need a moderate... Yes... She will say and do anything to get elected. But then most will.

right? How many times has a "moderate" won Presidential election? NONE.

None of this surprises me. She is a replay of Obama 2008, vague and slippery, saying just the right things to publicly court liberals and progressives, while behind the scenes selling them out. Then, once in office, governing like a Repub on all the issues and policies that really matter, like climate, war, the economy, and foreign policy. Except, unlike Obama, the only identity political card she can play against her critics is misogyny, while Obummer could label all his critics from the left as racist, even tho he knew damn well that was a lie. The racist card was more effective and powerful in stifling and discrediting lefties for Obama, while misogyny will be a harder sell for Warren when used against critics who have always been on the side of women regarding reproductive rights, equal pay, and gender discrimination. She will have a harder time smearing them than Obummer did.

and Trump will use everything seen in this primary to crush her with ease. There have also been hints in social media that Trump will revert to his 2016 "universal healthcare" for all to entice voters who don't trust EW to follow through. Good luck dealing with that!

@jniece You are so right that Trump would crush her like a bug, particularly in the debates, while Bernie is the one candidate Trump fears. Bernie is way tougher and from NYC. He knows how to fight bullies. Warren is too nice and genteel.

She is such a hypocrite - she claimed to be an American Indian (with blond hair and blue eyes), so she could take advantage of minority hiring quotas. She has no honor, she will say anything to get ahead.

gater Level 7 Sep 25, 2019

Can we get the counter vids showing what's wrong with every candidate, please?

1of5 Level 8 Sep 25, 2019

I couldn't find those but I found this about a crackpot conspiracy theorist: [rationalwiki.org]

Corporate money, supporting impunity for white collar criminals and illegal wars are what's wrong with all in my view. Pretty sure Jimmy has done Biden and he regularly talks about what's wrong with Bernie. Not aware of the others. He did one on UBI which is Yangs thing. I'm willing to search though if interest is genuine.

@AlPastor "conspiracy theory" a term used to herd opinion in ways that suit the interests of the powerful. In case you missed it, wiki is the very epitome of "conspiracy theory". The evidentiary equivalent to the Bible in it's use as evidence for God. There is only one trustworthy wiki. Wikileaks. Unlike the others, it's never published an untruth. The war criminals exposed by them remain in power while Assange is jailed.

@jniece great, then post them.

In the interest of balance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:406549
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.