Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Terrible News: Stephen Miller Reportedly Has a Human Girlfriend | Vanity Fair

Ewww

o. No, no, no, no, no. Will these horrors never cease? Will we ever know a quiet night again, a time when we can slip away thoughtlessly into mild dreams? Or will we always be plagued by rumors, unknowable things that dance around the truth? Will we ever be free from the rumor that Stephen Miller has a girlfriend, that he’s sitting in the tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g someone who will kiss him back for reasons, surely? Surely there must be reasons.

Please, here, take my brain, the place where I store memories, like the time I learned that Stephen Miller has maybe had carnal relations once. I don’t want it anymore.

Her name is Katie Waldman, and Mike Pence’s office just poached her from Arizona senator Martha McSally’s office, though she was previously at the Department of Homeland Security. She’s now the V.P.’s press secretary, according to NBC. Washington Post immigration reporter Nick Miroff pointed out that she’s also “dating” Miller (neither party has confirmed or denied at the time of publishing)

jerry99 8 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anyone who could have anything to do with Stephen Miller, must have as dark a heart as he has. Such great people these repubs bring to our Government........NOT!!!!!!

They probably deserve each other . May be Linda Tripp's daughter or Linda Tripp .

He probably has a spray on dick!

This reads like a Borowitz report only it is not satire.

If you ask me dating miller doesn't look good on a resume'.

People with no conscience ever worry about how their behavior looks.

He is the devil in human form.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:407231
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.