Agnostic.com

7 2

Has donald trump lost the vote of the agnostic & atheist community?

My observation--generally agnostics & atheists are highly intelligent & sophisticated people. Most of them have well honed analytic skills & see through B.S. quickly.

Most practice a humanist type morals & ethics opposed to selfish & inhumane practices.

Most are freethinkers opposed to dogmatism & intolerance.

Because of these qualities, Donald Trump appears to have almost no support in the agnostic & atheist community. Is this true?

Remiforce 7 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually politicians have higher IQ then Atheists. Yet remember Trump said he is no a politician.

As far as atheist ethical ranking, they rank far far above Politicians. Like 1000s of Politiscans at the bottom of the sea, is a good start.

We have to few trumpers

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 27, 2019

I've met stupid atheists. No comment on their politics. But I think you're overreaching. Especially as atheism/agnosticism grows. Stupid people arent always religious.

Some agnostics & atheists are stupid & some religious people are intelligent, but I would bet the odds. Notice I said "generally" agnostics & atheists are highly intelligent & sophisticated

Trump is a bully, narcissistic, compulsive liar, con artist, sexist, racist sociopath.

I'm a lifelong Democrat, peace activist, feminist and environmentalist. Have been an atheist since age 13.

Vote Republicans out of office!

You forgot suspected criminal, traitor, & utter incompetent

@Remiforce

Exactly.

One would hope he didn’t have it in the first instance. He is a liar, a buffoon and has the grace of a baboon’s arse.

Can’t imagine why anyone with a modicum of common sense would want someone, who would probably get removed from many members clubs, to be their Uber driver let alone President!

Is Trump a liar or is he out of touch with reality & delusional. Con artists lie for a purpose & are careful not to lie at other times. Con means Confidence Artist, I they won't get your confidence if they lie constantly as Trump does. Newspapers have verified he has told 13,000 lies

There is a small cadre of hardcore conservatives and Trump supporters. They generally hang out in the Conservative atheists Group.

@Athena Sounds like a total waste of time to me and you have to have something else to entertain you.

Conservative atheists? That sounds something like the situation of Log Cabin Republicans, gay Republicans in a party that hates them

No - im an atheist and support Trump. He's the 1st politician we had with the balls to fight for border security - I don't care what his thoughts on God are.

gater Level 7 Sep 27, 2019

Trump said the Mexican are killing us in trade. A record number of Mexicans are going back to Mexico for a better life.

@Gater You really need a history lesson. Presidents have escalated the war on immigrants since Reagan. Detention really exploded under Bill Clinton’s prison privatization scheme. Obama was the first to build cages that held hordes of families, and without access to lawyers. Trump is able to practice his brand of cruelty thanks to the infrastructures and policy groundwork of presidents who preceded him.

[themarshallproject.org]

I think Trump believes in god, he is probably praying fervently now that he doesn't get impeached & removed from office

@Bobbyzen yeah? and which of those presidents tried to get the wall built?

@gater LOL! You really are a tool of the propaganda machine aren’t you? Multiple presidents have built segments of the wall. Trump is the only one smart enough to use the wall as a PR campaign to win over the likes of voters like you.

@Bobbyzen Moron - what good is a segment of a wall?

@gater all walls eventually crumble under the weight of justice, my friend. This wall, started decades ago, may never be completed. If it is, it will not last.

@Bobbyzen oh please - that's nonsense. Trump will get the wall built.

@gater I have no desire to wall off asylum seekers. I am as relentless in my love for them as you are in your hate.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:407651
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.