Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK Trump’s baffling tweet about hyphens and Adam Schiff, explained - The Washington Post

There is nothing too trivial for Trump to fire off idiotic tweets about!

President Trump paused Friday morning from whatever he is doing to combat his potential impeachment and delivered a surprise spelling lecture to the United States, in a tweet richly layered with mistakes and irony.

After a night spent posting Sean Hannity clips and other anti-impeachment commentary onto his timeline, the president emerged on Twitter at 7:02 a.m. and wrote:

“To show you how dishonest the LameStream Media is, I used the word Liddle’, not Liddle, in discribing Corrupt Congressman Liddle’ Adam Schiff. Low ratings @CNN purposely took the hyphen out and said I spelled the word little wrong. A small but never ending situation with CNN!”

jerry99 8 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is such a baffoon!

He's a Twitter-twit-twat!

Also, "never ending" should be hyphenated ("never-ending" ). And if you want to put an apostrophe anywhere, it would go in the middle of the word, as in "Li'l Donny Trump", for example.

The English language must make his liddle head spin.

His Mantra has always been the best defense is an offense and disgustingly offensive he is.

Demented!

But- but- but- that's an apostrophe.... (Those were hyphens.)

Am I the ONLY ONE who now wants to add "violent abuse of punctuation" to the list of charges against Trump?

I wouldn't go as far as sycophants but many are in agreement. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:407857
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.