Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That also made me think more about the Netflix series The Family and its talk about 'god' puting leaders, even if they don't believe in him/it, in place to help believers, even if those believers are immoral/unethical.

My Secular Book Club took two weeks between books and watched The Family. Scary. Our hope is that with the rise of the "nones" and the passing of Doug that the Family will fade into obscurity. I can't see Bernie or Liz attending the prayer breakfast. AND with global warming, 2050 is likely to be the point of no return, I'm not sure we will exist as a government or people after that.

Yaaaawn..this isn't at all surprising, they'll follow him to their mythical hell.

Is it now very strange that such an evil man can almost be worshiped by people who proclaim themselves so Christian?????

He could have 666 burned onto his forehead, they'd still bow down to him..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:408065
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.