Agnostic.com

9 4

When you post here, how long of an interval is there before you see any replies or visitors to your post? A few minutes? Hours? Longer?

NothinnXpreVails 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

weeks. everybody ignores me 😉

It depends on the content of your post and also your settings on the site.

I have my settings set so that I dont' get notifications of "likes", because I just want to read responses and comments. I appreciate the likes, but just gettign a like doesn't stimulate my mind.

Some things I post dont' get any rewponse at all. While oen past I made a logn time ago still gets several replies a week.

Seem to come up overnight for me.

2 hours or right away.

Hard to answer -- I don't have many original posts. A quick scroll through the "Posts" category shows that there are hundreds of original posts that don't get any replies at all - ever.

Sometimes less than five minutes. Been on here since November and have been messaging with members since then.

It varies. I usually give it a few hours to a day. I have my account set to get notifications twice a day. Also depends on the type of post and activity on the site.

Sometimes up to an hour. I have some that have zero replies and have been up for weeks.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's hours. I did a few posts now and hardly received any feedback.

Mine seem to be getting quicker.

@NothinnXpreVails Might be due to reaching a higher level now.

@SpikeTalon I thought so too

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40848
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.