Agnostic.com

10 8

Greetings!

Hi everyone! Just writing a little introductory post to say hello. I'm here to make friends and maybe find play partners. What brings you here?

I got my BA in philosophy and belong to a philosophy discussion group and book club near me. Well, I founded it actually, but it's grown beyond me at this point. Anyway, I try to keep up with some current philosophers (especially Daniel Dennett) and topics associated with AI and consciousness.

I'm also a big geek culture person, with a greater emphasis on sci-fi than fantasy, but I dabble in both.

Anyhoo, drop me a line and say hello!

ejbman 7 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome aboard πŸ™‚

Thanks!

Thank you!

Thanks for suggesting this site.
It looks pretty cool so far.

You are welcome! I agree πŸ™‚

Hi there. Have an awesome day!

Thanks very much! Same to you. Great photos BTW.

Hi. I'm entering into college in August.

Oh nice. I see from your profile you are studying computer science. I have a background in the IT field, but switched my career to counseling.

@ejbman That is cool.

Hi and welcome to our community.

Thanks Lisa πŸ™‚

Hello and welcome! Pleased to meet you.

Jagga Level 4 Mar 21, 2018

Thanks, and likewise!

Welcome!

Thank you!

What’s up

Hey, not much, how about you? How's life in Conroe? I used to live in Houston. Just for a year. Back in 1992-1993.

@ejbman it is already hot, again...

Yeah, I remember that about that area of the country. Plus, lots of critters great and small getting into everything.

@ejbman I hear there’s a blizzard to the northeast... :/

@NothinnXpreVails Yikes! We got dumped on a couple days ago - last gasp of winter before spring. But it always melts within a day or two here.

Welcome!!! You'll find a great community here! πŸ™‚

Thank you! Already feeling welcome πŸ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40872
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.