Agnostic.com

51 9

If your pet were human for a day, what would they be like?

Mine would be a food conoisseur stuffing his face and giving me reviews. Telling me what I should and shouldn't be feeding him.

He'd also be a talker. Yappy little thing.

silvereyes 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments (51 - 51)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think my cat Sherry would have a beautiful appearance, even though she is a little chubby. She would be a very gracious lady who is cold, never talks first and doesn't like physical contact. She would be quiet, but not in a shy way. She would be too proud to talk to everyone she met. So I guess I could characterize her as extremely picky. However, I've learned lately that all cats are picky by nature, and they usually love only one member of the family. They are quite selfish because the person who feeds them usually becomes their pet. More interesting facts about cats here simplecatguide.com

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40970
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.