Agnostic.com

6 14

Planned Parenthood quietly built mega-clinic in Illinois near Missouri

Excellent! I support Planned Parenthood and was a board member for 10 years.

Less than 15 miles from the border of Missouri, a state that is barely holding on to its last abortion clinic, Planned Parenthood has quietly erected one of the largest abortion clinics in the nation.

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good. This needs to happen more in America.... especially closer to rural areas

I fear the Supreme Court will start upholding individual state restrictions resulting in the right to choose being dependent on where they live. While I like the idea that Planned Parenthood is trying to find work arounds, they really should not need to.

The Planned Parenthood clinic in St. Louis is on a life line right now. The other clinics in the state, including the one here in Columbia, have topped providing abortions because of the restrictive laws passed by the Republican lead legislature in our fair state. The facility in Illinois was built in "secret" as to the purpose of the facility to prevent contractors from denying work.

@SageDave

Did you mean "stopped" instead of "topped"?

Thanks for your support of Planned Parenthood. I appreciate you.

@LiterateHiker "stopped." That is what happens when typing at 2 am. (:~)

Good for them,Women need to be in charge of there own bodies

Try reading some of the articles by the opponents on this. There are some pretty sick theories, rather than the real reason - they are trying to maintain service to women in places that want women controlled.

Awesome excellent they need to repeat

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:409767
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.