Agnostic.com

7 3

The way some of these transportation drivers drive...Jesus better take the wheel!

I went to my appts today and both drivers nearly hit someone. The other one she almost hit was going 20 mph in my place's parking lot. She spun to turn around to bring me to the door. Some drivers need jesus at the wheel! Lol.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Firstly, yuck. Secondly, I'm with the feminists demanding it be shut down - I don't think this helpful in ending the sexual objectification of women at all, and not at all good for the pyschology of men who would want to use such a service either.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 21, 2018

Bob Newhart - the bus driver training school ....

yep, your drivers passed the course!!

f

Lol.

@Sarahroo29 Thought you'd like it -- A classic comic bit from a comic master.

@pops410 Yes, I did.

That's funny. My daughter posted this Instagram photo and captioned it, "Jesus took the wheel."

Lol.

Dial-a-ride kind of service or regular fixed route mass transit?

Coach transportation for appts. They are always late with the worst drivers. Some have road rage.

@Sarahroo29 They're probably not union, underpaid, undertrained and overstressed. I'm guessing the regular fixed route mass transit system (you're in Colorado Springs right? ) is run better. At least that's how things are up here in the Twin Cities. Are these coach transportation buses your only option?

@kmdskit3 For paid rides for appts through my living center. City buses take too long.

When I was in Korea many years ago. I think the prerequisite for getting a taxi drivers license was the video game Pole Position.

Lol.

That would be an accident looking for a place to happen.

Yes.

I drive a big truck in places they shouldn't be allowed and it's just scary the things people do in traffic with trucks. They aren't near as responsive as everyone thinks they are. The best plan is to give them all the room you can. My pet peeve is if I need to make a lane change and someone speeds up beside me when they see the turn signal. Often after I've started the move and then they say I cut them off. Please oh please don't pass a truck with a turn signal on. There is a good chance you are where I can't see you.

I don't drive.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40997
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.