Agnostic.com

12 5

Hello World!

New to the site. A friend referred me to it and I am pretty glad he did. So far it looks pretty cool. A lot of interesting posts and friendly/helpful commentary. Much different than I am used to on FB.

Out of curiosity, did anyone catch my nerd reference? Just trying to feel out how many fellow nerds are on here. LoL

Doug_in_Colorado 6 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

welcome mate

Hurray! Glad you made it here, my friend. I clearly underplayed my geek/nerd identity, as it appears we are in good company!

Welcome, Newbie! hope you like it here; not what I expected either, when I joined a few weeks ago. Lots of support and many fellow nerds.

There are a few groups for us nerds, join up. We always welcome newbies

Welcome, Doug in Colorado. I hope you enjoy your time here, nerd.

Welcome and I hope you stay for awhile! I read your bio and I wish that I lived near you, I am the worst for setting up get togethers! I managed to have a few friends, who had some interest in parties, etc and I nearly consider it a gift from the 'gods' to have people near me who love to organize people things! Good luck here with people who have a good view (mostly), of what makes up 'life!'

Definitely a nerd/geek. Book lover, sci Fi, fantasy, science...

Welcome

Loads of nerds and geeks. Welcome!

this is nerd central , no need for references

Yeah it is!

I'm not sure that I'm a nerd, just old.

You can be both - i am!

Yeah you're basically surrounded by nerds on here. Enjoy!

@Donotbelieve nah. Definitely not dweebish. Geeky?

@Donotbelieve awesome 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41072
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.