Agnostic.com

27 6

What are your goals in life?

My goal is to graduate college, get off the Medicaid/disability income, quit my job, get my career, get an apartment, and live a happy life. What are your goals in life?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My life goals are done now, happily retired, have enough money, nice home, good neighbors. Just little goals now; I go and tour around looking at people, places and things , all in USA. I like to see how my money (taxes) is used here first. Probably won't live long enough to tour elsewhere.

My goal is to complete the high school education my mother wouldn't let me complete, get a college education, and get a career in healthcare; most likely nursing or medicine.

Oh, and not having to be on disability forever because of my Asperger's and having a more stable living situation would be really nice too.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41098
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.