Agnostic.com

26 4

Who Rides a Motorcycle?

If you ride and we click, let me know. I'm a self-defined, free-spirited person so... honest and happy people only please. Baggage is such a drag! So post your bike or something to say hello.

RidingPal-Wanted 3 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Been riding for a 18mnths now, I'm a daily rider.

So far I'm up to just shy of 40,000 miles

@ScienceBiker Our group rode up to Indian a couple summers ago and test rode the big cruiser (cannot remember the name of it). It was a VERY comfortable bike. Have you ridden one?

03 Fatboy. Is it me or is it getting scarier out there?

loo65 Level 3 Mar 22, 2018

See? I have always wanted a cycle but being tiny at 5' I could never reach the ground on one. Then several people I know were killed. So now it seems that it is a very vulnerable method of transport.

for me it is. Don't right know

Used to have a Honda back in my college days in the mid90s. Had a harley sportster 1200, then got my present bike an 07 dyna street bob. i don't think i'll be getting another bike, but if i do it will probably not be a harley. wouldn't mind a honda gold wing. my dad used to ride those and had several.

Adore my 2000 Goldwing. Put 16k miles on her/year, even running a law firm and living in Ohio.

@georockwolf1 Sweet! I haven't ridden much this past year. Need to get out on the road and get the knees in the breeze!

Bug eating, thrill seeking, fast living crazy people ride motorcycles. Other kinds of people do too, but I like my friends who wait anxiously for that first spring day and hit the bricks full throttle and don't quit before the first really deep snow fall.

I just sold my '07 Road Glide that I'd had for 11 years. Anxious for another bike. I'm going lighter this time. I'm lusting after one in particular, but there are no dealers in town, so it's a no-go:

[aprilia.com]

That thing looks a whole bunch of fun!

Get a real dog and lose the mauler. Dogsbite.org

look up Best Friends.org. They rescue pittbulls. and they are only and bad as their below 100 IQ owners. But then I am more forgiving to animals than people.

Been riding over 30yrs . All good. Welcome !

Haven’t been on one in years. But one day wouldn’t mine getting another one.

zx6r! vrooom!

Rode for 65 years, but no more.

Tried it. I found it was nearly always:
Too damned hot.
Too damned cold.
Too damned wet.
Too damned uncomfortable for long trips.
Or I had to haul too damned much stuff.

Ive got three, but trying to cutback. Lol

hell yes I love it

Me this year, not yet though few more months then I'm bike squad! Wanna get the Piaggo Mp3 it's like a trike safety scooter with two front wheels lol. Love it!

I was a chick on a bike way before it was popular! Before I was old enough to drive a had a 1971 Honda 50 MiniTrail and then I bought a Yamaha RD60 street bike so I could ride on the roads, I was only 13 or 14 at the time and wanted to venture faster than my horse could take me away from home!
Then I had a 1972 250cc Suzuki street bike with a left side kick start. And I had a 1976 Honda 400/4, yes 4 cylinders! And a 1976 Honda Elsinore Motocross bike. Haven't rode in years but I sure have my old eyes on those CanAm Spyders, might just have to give that a try!

I a fairly new rider. Almost 6 years. (Not counting having and learning on a Honda 90 as a kid.)

I own a Suzuki GSF 400 Bandit '94 and a Yamaha Vmax 1200 '97 , I'm now saving up for a Ducati scrambler but sadly we can't ride together because I live here in the Philippines. ?

Yep. Been riding since I was 14. Now in my 60s and still ride regularly and would use the bike for work if I could.

Still race too, will be out for practice this weekend and racing over easter weekend.

Bring it on!

Sure do.. have been since I was in my teens.. have my own bike and love the breeze on the kness..

Is it ok if I whine about not having one at the moment? I've been a rider (with a few breaks) since I was a teen. My last bike was a Suzuki V-Strom. With a fuel capacity of almost 6 gallons it was great for long road trips and even some dirt and forest roads. The bike photo with mountains in the distance is at Bonneville Salt Flats. Not a fan of interstate riding but I had to fit this one in on a trip from Colorado to Utah and Nevada. The other shots are highway 50 in the Great Basin somewhere between Hinckley, UT and Ely, NV. I remember there was very little traffic on that road and little to no services. Awesome!

Ride on!

Sad to say, I sold my last bike on my birthday almost two years ago. I needed the money because I had shoulder surgery and couldn't work. It was a 2002 Honda Shadow. I put almost 40,000 miles on it. I'd been riding since 1980. I hope someday to have a bike again.

Been riding for 33 years since I was 18

I ride a 2015 Honda Fury

Yes, it is getting scarier out there , the opioid epidemic is real and people are driving stoned. Keep safe out there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41126
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.