Agnostic.com

9 2

So I recently became single.. I don't know what to expect from here but hello all.. I'm a 28 year old feller with a stable job and my own place.. I'm a relaxed and easy going guy and could use a lady who needs a good partner. Currently live in New Mexico but happy for pen pals and possibilities from all over.

josh23452 7 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome to our quaint hovel! We are a great community and I hope you find what you seek!

Thank ya pretty lady!

Welcome. Come on in and join the conversations.

Hi!
If you finish writing your profile and answer all the profile questions you can earn points and let people get to know you better.

You also get points each time you comment on conversations, post your own topics, and once you earn enough points to reach level two, you can private message ladies who catch your interest.

You can click on the "meet" button at the top of the page to see what members live near you.

Good luck josh, with all that you desire!

What’s going on?

Am nearly 53 - and in a similar situation Josh. Hello to you as well and welcome to the discussions. Dive right in - these are some good people that frequent this website.

Where are you living in NM?

I'm in ABQ, and if you are too, we're just starting to get a group up and running on here: "Albuquerque Atheists and Agnostics".

Welcome Josh. Hope you love our community.

Check us out to meet members in their 20s and up-welcome to a friendly community.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41159
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.