Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What does WWII have to do with this? Nothing. Nothing at all.

Donnie "Diapers": N dey wernt even at Nakatomi Towers with Bruce Willis!

Pretty sure hes right about that. Not that it means jack shit, but still give him credit for being right about something.

Kinda weird that North Korea didnt help us at all in the Korean war and Trump and Kim are in love. I guess the heart just wants what the heart wants.

1of5 Level 8 Oct 10, 2019

Has trump any idea about history, does he even know how long ago world war two was, how many wars have been fought since, or how the age demographic works in the none western world, and how few Kurds will remember that far back ?

What, the war that America turned up late for? The sequel to the other world war that America turned up really late for?

And along with the British in not preventing the French from making the Treaty Of Versailles so punitive it created WWll.

Unrelated to whatever the topic here - though I appreciate your mindset … serial posts weaken this site. There needs to be a posting limit per day - As I count seven in a row - nothing but ‘links’ - my fear is the audience you seek and the members we want will be turned off and turned away.

Varn Level 8 Oct 10, 2019

General and hellos is for, generally speaking, anything...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:412368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.