Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Corrupt Democrat Beats Progressive For Caucus Chair - YouTube

This is what u get when u vote blue no matter who- The Congress u deserve. old but relevant

jniece 6 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More asinine false equivalence. GOProbots love their propaganda. Hate, don't negotiate...

How is showing candidates loyalty to business rather than voters propaganda?

No, you get "blue no matter who" when red votes in a racist mysognistic retarded Buffon! The house is doing it's job, the problem is the Senate and the White House resident...

denial of corruption in one's own party is how u get Pres like Trump and is tremendous deterrence to accountability in govt. But keep doing same as always, even though it fails every time.

@jniece no, you voted him in "not denial of corruption.. " I didn't denial any corruption... And I just got into politics last year so I'm not liberal or conservative or any else yet... So, I didn't even vote in 2016.. And if you voted for trump, you need to take responsibility of that and not blame others..

@Cutiebeauty Not U. the strategy. BNMW is not in response to Trump. It's been going on since 90's at least. It's a tool used to keep corruption in place. Dems have rightfully believed they can do anything they please and still count on your vote bc republicans are worse and there's no other option. I voted for Bernie in California where it is "safe" to vote 3rd party. I definitely have some responsibility (as does everyone else) in the situation we have today. I did not pay attention to my govt at all. It is because I feel responsible I'm doing all I can now.

Another of similar value

So who are we going to vote for?

@dc65 IDK. maybe someone who hasn't been caught lying multiple times and isn't financed by corporations that prioritizes profit over democracy.

What do you think about Andrew Yang, Entrepreneur, 44, Democrat

@dc65 I think UBI is horrible idea

@jniece who do you think will be the Democratic nominee for president? I think Bernie Sanders is out of running now because of health. I think it is time for a third party nominee but there is not enough momentum for this yet.

@dc65 The people WILL win nomination. "out of running do to health" Like that's gonna stop a revolution! MSM is exploiting hell out of it because it's ALL they have to go after him with. They've used similar tactics to smear Tulsi too. It will fail just like the others they have attempted. His popularity has grown since health issue not diminished. We have more than a MILLION volunteers. 20,000 in every state. We're BREAKING RECORDS. Most diverse camapaign and more donors and volunteers than any candidate in history! And this pic is what we're bringing to convention.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:412698
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.