Agnostic.com

7 7

LINK Elizabeth Warren trolls Facebook with ad claiming Zuckerberg supports Trump.

This is funny. 😻 (I'm trying to get used to the idea I'm likely going to be forced into supporting Warren. If she continues her snarky replies to Right Wing Trolls, calling out Zuckerberg, and so on ... I might be able to stomach her a little easier.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Warren is my least favorite out of all of the Dem hopefuls. But I'd vote for a stick rather than Trump!

@SeaGreenEyez Actually... I like Mayor Pete... But he hasn't a chance except as VP.

That ad is brilliant! It exploits the precise vulnerability that Fuckerberg is creating, and beats him over the head with it. THANK YOU PROFESSOR WARREN!

I don't see any ads of Facebook thanks to my Chrome Browser Extension, so maybe I'll disable if for awhile.

Yup let the games begin

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 12, 2019

Hope she does..and wins, then fucks the Zukster over..

Well... I'm going to be forced to support whoever eventually is on the ballot with a D next to their name. Doesn't mean I'll like them necessarily. I'll probably end up working for change from within.

I'm not sure it's truly trolling as I haven't seen it (no longer on facebook). Zuckerberg has made some statements and intiated some actions that lend credence to that assertion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:413296
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.