Agnostic.com

20 16

Hello! I'm new here So I thought I'd introduce myself. Kris, 35, live in Texas. I'm labeled Atheist. I don't on any level believe in a god of any kind. Its also not something I think about all the time either. I'm not out to change anyones minds nor do I discriminate against religious people, the exception being romantic interests. I just live my life the happiest way I know how with the secondary goal of showing love and compassion to everything around me.
Anyway, great place you got here. Think I'm going to have a look around 🙂

ArcadeKris 4 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome! I just joined recently as well, and I'm apparently not that far from you. So if you ever want to talk or get some coffee, hit me up anytime!

Welcome, Kris, we look forward to new conversation and ideas.

Thank You!

Howdy, Kris and welcome to the nonreligious nut house. I think you will like it here!

Thank You!

I think you will like us heathens, welcome

So far It's been awesome. Thank you!

your welcome

Welcome,
Good thing about the Romantic Interests. I found that even as a believer if my conviction and Devoutness wasn't the same as hers then the relationship was doomed. I have good Christian Friend that wanted to date me in spite of me being a "Heathen", but I told her it would not work so I am not going down that road.

Thank you for the welcome! I agree.

Welcome Kris, I think you'll like it here.

Thank you!

Hello fellow nerd

That's not Star Wars! How disrespectful! And Who is Dr. Who?
Not really, that's hilarious! I love all three. Can you imagine though? Some people get really out of sorts about that kind of thing 🙂
I do get upset about Firefly though 😟 They should have never cancelled it...

Hi Kris! 🙂 Welcome to the asylum.

I love this! Thank you for the awesome welcome!

@ArcadeKris 🙂

Howdy ArKris! Rosenberg in da house!

I predict you will like it here. So many interesting stories, opinions, questions. I'm like you. I don't need to argue with the ignorant. It's their life. I'll just try to laugh quietly.

Except when the mess with the schools. Grrrr.

See you round town.

Thanks for the welcome! I lived out that way for a bit. Sugarland area. Quite nice.

@ArcadeKris past tense? Sugar Land, I mean.

The Chaos and drama of it all can not be left at the door!

Like they say Elvis and JFK have left the building!

Come in kick off your shoes and anything else you want to remove!

At least you can still say things here that would be off limits to most right wing amoral republicans who masquerade as sexual degenerates, child abusers and child molesters when they think that they are not noticed or will be held accountable! LOL!

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm new too and just like the company of other non-believers. We aren't all the same, maybe some aren't even "nice", but we can begin the conversation from a similar world view. I don't talk about it all the time and I don't lead with it. But I'm "out". Open minded religious people exist and I'm friends with a few. Sometimes it's a relief to not have that as an obstacle to understanding, though.

Welcome. Pull up a chair and visit a while.

Thanks, I think I will!

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.

Thank You!

What’s up? Hello from Conroe

Hello back!

Hello and have a good time!

Jagga Level 4 Mar 22, 2018

Welcome Kris! Nice opening post. You have found your people. =]

Thank you! I'm truely excited.

Enjoy the vibe, it seems pretty genuine to me. Welcome aboard.

Thank you!

Welcome! We do virgin sacrificing on Friday's if you're interested. That's the only reason why I joined 😉
seriously, this is a great place..!

Sounds riviting! And a bit taboo. Right up my alley 🙂

And let's not forget baby snacks during Friday Game Nights. =]

sorry, recent shortage of virgins, sacrifices are only once a month now. People still remember the dud virgin 2018 years ago.

Welcome aboard.

godef Level 7 Mar 22, 2018

Thanks!

Welcome

Thank you 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41420
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.