Agnostic.com

4 0

Has anyone watched the documentary PUSH on Netflix?

Where you surprised at the end when only one of 4 would do it?

The Push’: Netflix Special That Tests Human Compliance Is a Life-or-Death ‘Nathan for You’ The hour-long experiment from magician and UK TV mainstay Derren Brown asks a dangerous question with an unexpected twist.

Ktcyan 7 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, I hate that guy.
He will cherry pick the audience prior to any event and remove every skeptic from participation, leave only the easily maleable, and then make claims about all of humanity based only on those easily manipulable and maliable people.

Can you brow beat humans into things?
Yes.
Can you brow beat us all?
NO, and if you leave large groups intact, then those of us who don't bend, we greatly modify those group dynamics by saying "WTF is your problem?"

That is the very FIRST thing he does in the "Push", cherry pick his group

Darren Brown is awesome. The Push was ok, but some of his other shows are better...like the apocolypse, religious experience, investigating ghost hunters and psychics and the audience participation event.

He's brilliant. Have you watched the one where he makes an atheist have a religious experience? Shows how anyone can be brainwashed.

It’s on my list. The Push, right? The 70 actors thing?

The Push’: Netflix Special That Tests Human Compliance Is a Life-or-Death ‘Nathan for You’ The hour-long experiment from magician and UK TV mainstay Derren Brown asks a dangerous question with an unexpected twist.

@Ktcyan yeah, that’s the one on my list

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41426
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.