Agnostic.com

8 6

How Fake Psychics Fool Their Victims...

phxbillcee 10 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wait are there real psychics?

Cold readings are but one method "psychics" or "faith healers" use to fool the gullible.

I love Adam Ruins Everything! I have a few cousins I may show this to. Some of them still believe in hogwash like that.

You can but show it to them. Or get them to read Sagan's "The Demon-Haunted World"!

I have a friend whos into this stuff but I think she'd be sad if I ruined it for her.

I have a friend that's into it too. She brings me rocks to study, I give her rocks to "heal people" with. It's a bit of an odd relationship.

"Losing your religion" is hard for many.

There is one young guy who is a psychic to celebs-watched it a few times. May be legit?

A legit psychic??? Have him checked out by the Randi Foundation, he could win a million dollars. I'd bet he won't collect, tho. (There have been many "pychics to the stars", where are they now?)

young blonde haired guy who doesn't drive-anyone remember his name?

@sassygirl3869 Tyler Henry? I just saw a commercial. lol

does he have a gift? or is it bull?

Money scamming bitches!

I did a book report on Palmistry when I was in middle school. Never forgot

"Fake psychic" is redundant.

JimG Level 8 Mar 22, 2018

"Fake psychics...reminds me of "jumbo shrimp" et al

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41464
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.