Agnostic.com

4 8

RemovIng trump from offIce

sassygirl3869 9 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As much as I hate Fearless Leader, I can't say his name & title together, Pence scares me more. He's a religious fundementalist, that believes in conversion therapy & if given the chance, would roll back the clock to 1930's religiously. At least Fearless Leaders mouth let's you know where he's going. Pence, on the other hand, would pat you on the back, while sliding the blade between your shoulders. the rest of the line-up are not impressive either, Ryan, McConnel, Sessions, all only in it to enrich themselves. We have a chance in November to vote out some of this mess, let's not let it slip thru our hands. Our SS, Medicare, & healthcare depend on it.

Our system is supposed to have checks and balances on people as him. We just need congress to stand up to him. McCain was right but I haven't heard much from even him lately.

Jefferson believed the Constitution was not static and needed constant upgrading. He felt there would be lots of revolutions to do this but, so far, we have only had the civil war. We are long overdue. Having a third party might go a long way.

I don't want Trump removed from office. He's less harmful than those who would be replacing him.

We need a new congress.

Yes!!! I have started

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41469
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.