Agnostic.com

7 1

Alternative Lifestyles

Are there any members that have tried Alternative Lifestyles?

Thirdeye1957 3 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have never been interested in alternative life styles and the people who 'went down the rabbit holes' in my (tomorrow bd 78 yrs) years, have not turned out well! Life is not a one night stand and from my perch...a life is built of respect and high standards of conduct. Even what we do behind closed doors, can erode or support our own self-respect! In the end that is all that we own that is truely ours and it is what we end up with...when we die!

Hey, my birthday is tomorrow, too. I'll be 60. Happy birthday!

@LimeySteve well...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

I AM an alternative lifestyle!

We have a group for those interested.

Well I'm old so I've tried many, wife and were swingers and now that we no longerare active I've become a CockSucker! I love it and don't feel that it is wrong!

Still do a bit in suburbia,
grow much of my own food, alternative /renewable energy only
raised my kids on a commune, lived there for 7 years full time and a few part time.

Def8ne Alternative Lifestyles..aside from the oligrachy lifestyle.

I travel the Renaissance festivals is a career lifestyle choice you know I do have a home base in Tennessee.
I've been in a monogamous relationship I've been in a swimming place in shape I've been in a polyamorous relationship.
I have done equally well in all of these types of relationships

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41509
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.