Agnostic.com

46 10

Tea

If you are a tea drinker, how do you take your tea?

• 39 votes
  • 31 votes
  • 63 votes
  • 24 votes
  • 35 votes
  • 16 votes
  • 14 votes
Crimson67 8 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

46 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1. With nothing
  2. With Brandy and a slice of orange on a winter night

I like my tea like I like my men.

Having dated a girl from Hull who I still concider an awesome amazing person I learned never to put strings or staples in my cup🙂 She even decorated an old coffee can to remind this tea challenged American🙂 it says, “U.K. Tea bags, No Strings! LOL”

Constant Comment. Yum!

I brew my own peach tea.

All you people who take artificial sweeteners, do you know how dangerous those things are? Especially Aspartame.

As someone with anosmia, coffee is far more preferable to me anyway.

How I prefer my tea varies by season, but your poll did not allow for such. I am bereft.

Without cocain?

I just made a post about tea 🙂.

But whatever made you interested in how we drink our tea.

Anyway, I mostly drink tea with about 5 breakfasts a year, I drink it with sugar than, and sometimes when someone offers it to me, I drink it without sugar or other additives. I'm not a real tea-drinker.

Gert Level 7 Mar 23, 2018

I like it C-O-L-D!! Even in the dead of winter.

The best I've ever had is called Silver Needles.

I only drink tea when I feel a cold coming on, but I just want to say,
"Earl Grey, Hot."

Depending on what is it made of, favorite three types:
Earl Grey - sugar (as it has bergamot anyway)
Thyme (pure herbal) - sugar and lemon
Mint (pure herbal) - sugar only (sometimes lemon)

If it's black tea, it had better have milk and sugar in. Any other kind depends on the tea.

If I am drinking hot tea, then it is just tea. If I am drinking Iced Tea, then it is with lemon.

Earl Grey..nuff said..

I like hot tea once in a while also. 🙂

With too much milk and sugar.

I like my tea like I like my women - all natural.

My favorite homemae mix is half teaspoon Indian vanilla black tea, half teaspoon jasmine green tea and a pinch (few pedals) of dried hibiscus. Makes a wonderful rosey color.

Mmm All natural you say? Have you found any yet who admit to farting in their sleep?

I'm sure that the colour is gorgeous but what about the taste? It sounds like peanut mush with Vegemite.

I'll have an occasional ice tea, but don't consider myself a tea drinker per se. Although I do like half-snd-half with lemonade, watered down because it's otherwise too sweet.

godef Level 7 Mar 22, 2018

Yeauch!

Depends on tea and mood:
Black tea+milk
Earl Grey usually + milk
Lady Grey usually just warer
Mint tea just water
Chai depends on mood - may be water only or with milk
Jasmine + water only

I try to steep it so that there is never a need for sweetner. If it needs to be sweetened, I just dip the tip of little finger in for 1/2 second and it's sweet enough. Cough...cough....gag

?????
Then @tioteo died from the bacteria lodged under his finger nail.

At Chinese restaurants: Hot, unsweetened, in one of those handle-less cups.

At home, winter: Hot, always in bags, never bulk tea, usually sweetened with Splenda or similar.

At home, winter: Iced, prepared in gallon batches: 16 bags in 1 pint boiling water. Steeped 6 minutes.
Poured into gallon pitcher with 14 cups water and 2 cups Splenda.

My father was a tea gourmet. He'd go to a local spice shop and buy tea in bulk, and he had a special tea ball he used to infuse it. Myself, when I get really lazy I buy instant tea and make that.

Below: My favorite tea. It's not for the taste (it's a plain old oolong), but for the name.

Earl grey with sugar. Hot.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41588
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.