Agnostic.com

1 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Years ago I read the late Dave McGowan's work on LA, the late 60s, Hollywood, the CIA, other agencies, Laurel Canyon, Charles Manson, the murders, the phoney movie stars, rock stars, their families, the military industrial complex links, the establishment families, the lies, the murders, the cover stories, and all the rest, and at first I thought it sounded unbelievable. Years later and a lot of reading later I am not shocked any more by the contemporary revelations on this same subject, only appalled. Add to that the TV network anchors who are assets of Security Services and the network of assets that even former CIA people have revealed, and one only see these industries as the propaganda arms of the US ruling class. The lady in this video used a phrase from Noam Chomsky, that it is all about manufactured consent of the population. How true.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:416003
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.